(The [[Known Issues|KnownIssues]] list has some separate items currently. So check that out too.)
- The defaults need reviewing.
- The seeds for the the different dye plants can't be obtained without cheating.
- All five tiers of the Infernum plant give the same amount of essence.
- Mods should have separate address spaces, to prevent name collisions.
- Add fluid capabilities. At least to the tank, but then all of the irrigation stuff.
- Fire events for planting, growing, fertilizing, etc. Probably subclass the Forge events.
- Add support for detecting liquids, fire, skulls, and other atypical blocks. For examples, sugarcane can be planted without water nearby.
- Set the documentation or website up so that we can accept PRs or contributions.
- Expand compatibility. For example, MFR machines.
- Enable weeds to actually be a threat.
- The Journal and JEI interfaces need updating.
water_pad is not working 100% yet, so there's no workaround for supporting plants that grow on water.
- Grate rendering and bounding boxes aren't correct.
- Need to check for other client side lighting information bugs.
- Stacking issue with seeds from the analyzer versus crop sticks.
- When picking plants from a list (spawning, spreading) the code often favors items from the front of the list. That needs instead to be a fair weighted random pick. Maybe add a helper method or class. (Cache the work.)
- Redstone ore that is glowing is different from normal kind, and so is invalid for the redstone resource plant.
- The Sprinkler irrigation doesn't respect
bonemeal: false. Oops.
- Crop sticks won't replace grass and other such items when being placed. Instead they get put next to them.
- The Sprinkler could cache what it has found and search less often.
- The irrigation multiblocks need review.
- Water particle effect for the sprinkler's target.
- Look into how big the changes for 1.11 and 1.12 are.
- Fertilizers with different features.
- Using consumable fertilizers in the irrigation.
- Plants affecting the player when the walk through the crop.
- Variety to the crop sticks. For example, supporting larger versions of normal plants.
- Instead of harvesting resetting growth progress to zero, have a difference between initial growth and regrowth.